Tuesday, 27 March 2018

Driving

It’s getting very dangerous to drive round Milton Keynes
I think there are some drivers who don’t know what safety means!
Let’s have a referendum on which drivers are the worst
In this category I wonder who’ll come first!
Let’s exclude the lorries and the taxi drivers too.
It is blooming obvious they don’t know what to do!
I’m talking more of private cars, who think they own the road
Just because their vehicles have cost them quite a load!
BMW drivers overtake in dangerous places
And of common courtesy you can’t find many traces!
Audis approach roundabouts as if they have no brakes
Just a loud beep on the horn is what they think it takes!
Mercedes are just built like tanks so why should they take care?
They drive along the road without them looking anywhere!
These may be generalities but if you think it fun
Let me know which owners this driving prize have won!

No comments:

Post a Comment