I hope I’m not!
Am I the sort of person who’s moaning all the time?
If someone won’t agree with me, is that a major crime?
Do I criticise the little things I do not understand?
And just cos I agree with them does that make them grand?
Am I always negative with an acid tongue?
Do I tut at others just because they’re young?
Do I say it’s noisy when I hear the music play?
Have I never got a single decent thing to say?
Do I talk with others behind a person’s back?
Do I complain when sermons go slightly off the track?
In short am I the person I do not want to be?
If I am, sweet saviour, please reflect it back to me!
I want to be the person to encourage those around
And if there’s nothing nice to say never make a sound!
No comments:
Post a Comment