Wednesday, 27 May 2020

Apology 

I am no fan of Dominic,
nor of Boris too
But in this current crisis 
they have a job to do.
I had made my mind up
that the man was wrong
Listening to press reports  
preach a biased song! 
When I heard his story I 
could really see
That in his situation it 
could have been me!
With my child in danger and 
help so far away 
I would go the extra mile 
to help them any way!
He caused nobody any 
harm interpreting the rules
Nor was he treating others 
as if they were all fools.
Rules can be interpreted 
just the way he did.
So why should he apologise  
As the press have bid?
They set out to get him 
as anyone can see.
Apologies are really due 
from judging folk like me!
So I do apologise for the 
horrid way I thought.
Not listening to both sides, 
as I have been taught!

Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment