Monday, 7 April 2014

The Call

I do wish God would be precise,
When He gives his call.
Direction would be very nice
But none will come at all!
So I try what I may feel
May be what is required,
Only to feel down at heel
And very, very tired!
Then the calling is quite clear
“That’s not what I meant”
Now I know I’m nowhere near
What was God’s intent!
So I try again to see
If I can follow true.
Only to find that I may be
On the wrong path too!
Finally I learn to wait
Till things fall into place,
Though I may not feel too great,
I should trust His grace!
If You would tell me from the start
Where I will be required
I would feel more young at heart
And not be quite so tired!
OK, I will wait for your call
And for your timing too
And soon I will be walking tall
And do what I should do!
Lord, just give me patience
To listen to your voice
And recognise my penitence

When I make the wrong choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment