Minehead
Here I am in Minehead with lots of other folk
Here for fun and worship like every other bloke.
Spring Harvest is a festival, which happens every year
At the Butlin’s campsite, with half St Mary’s here.
I know there will be lots of things that I should enjoy
Workshops and celebrations for every girl and boy!
I know I am a fussy man who’s sometimes hard to please
And sometimes I can find it hard to be put at my ease.
I do not like jazzy worship, especially in a crowd
And I get a headache when the music is too loud!
I know there will be some things that I just cannot bear
And yet there will be others for which I really care.
The fellowship and merriment are really great to see
And I should remember, others must put up with me!
It is a chance to get away and maybe contemplate
All the things that make me know my Saviour is so
great!
No comments:
Post a Comment