Talents
God gives us all our talents and He loves to see them used
But sometimes we don’t know them and really get confused.
We think that we have talents where really we have not
And sometimes never recognise the talents that we’ve got.
I know I’ve some ability to play around with words
But perhaps I should leave music and singing to the birds?
I love to see the talented young people that I know
As they dance, or sing, or act so well, in some brilliant
show.
They have got the confidence to use their talents well
And maybe they will end up stars – only time will tell!
Perhaps the lesson they can teach is that we should all try
To use our talents to the full and not stand idly by!
Perhaps we worry far too much what other people think
Should we not just try our best and never give a blink?
Our God has made us, as we are, to do the things we can
And, to Him, we’re a valued part of His master plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment