Saturday, 9 April 2016

Just Another Friday 
It's just another Friday and we are on the road
Some thoughts of my Redeemer as He bore my load 
His was no trip of pleasure! His a day of pain.
His a noble sacrifice with no thought of gain!
His friends had all deserted Him. He even lost His Father!
But He forgave His enemies or so I'm led to gather!
He died for all our misery, He died for all our sin.
All our guilt and wickedness were thrown in the bin.
We that were the guilty ones and He that paid the price
Being scourged and crucified wasn't very nice
In fact He died in agony a piteous sight to see
And yet He did it willingly just for you and me.
He had the power of heaven and yet He chose to die 
And were we really worth it? Certainly not I!
I want to thank You Jesus for your sacrifice 
For me to get to heaven You had to pay the price!


No comments:

Post a Comment