Road to
Rotorua
On the
road to Rotorua with no need for haste
Listening to music entirely to our taste
A little bit of Paxton I often seem to find
Makes me feel that trouble is "The Last Thing on My Mind"
With my love beside me and God to watch my back
I really feel there's nothing
That this lucky boy could lack!
I just thank my Maker for the wondrous sights we see
It just seems the whole wide world was sculpted just for me!
Listening to music entirely to our taste
A little bit of Paxton I often seem to find
Makes me feel that trouble is "The Last Thing on My Mind"
With my love beside me and God to watch my back
I really feel there's nothing
That this lucky boy could lack!
I just thank my Maker for the wondrous sights we see
It just seems the whole wide world was sculpted just for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment