The Road
to Coromandel
We picked
our car up early
From the airport budget hire
The hi tech was so difficult I thought I would expire!
I couldn't even start it and had to ask advice
I was feeling stupid but they were really nice!
From the airport budget hire
The hi tech was so difficult I thought I would expire!
I couldn't even start it and had to ask advice
I was feeling stupid but they were really nice!
Because
we'd had an upgrade the car was awfully large
It felt that with no practice I was trying to steer a barge!
We made it from the airport and down the motorway
But with all the hi tech stuff
I did not try to play!
It felt that with no practice I was trying to steer a barge!
We made it from the airport and down the motorway
But with all the hi tech stuff
I did not try to play!
When we
left the motorway our fun had just begun!
Of course it was still raining and we could not see the sun!
The scenery was spectacular as the roads began to wind
With cliffs and adverse camber enough to blow your mind!
Of course it was still raining and we could not see the sun!
The scenery was spectacular as the roads began to wind
With cliffs and adverse camber enough to blow your mind!
When we reached Coromandel
and flopped down in our room
The sense of true adventure was enough to lift all gloom!
We're going to explore the town which looks like the "Wild West"
We're thankful to our God above who gives us of His best!
and flopped down in our room
The sense of true adventure was enough to lift all gloom!
We're going to explore the town which looks like the "Wild West"
We're thankful to our God above who gives us of His best!
No comments:
Post a Comment