Decisions
It’s hard to make decisions when you have a choice
Even when you listen to that whispered inner voice!
You dither and you mither and you don’t know what to do
Nothing is quite certain as you try to think it through.
You think about the pros and cons. Will it be quite right?
And if you can’t resolve it, you lie awake all night!
“If I make a bad decision things could go all wrong
And then I might be singing a very sorry song!”
So you wait and vacillate in making your decision
But I have to tell you, you should move your position.
If the choice is obvious, you wouldn’t hesitate
You would make your mind up and wouldn’t vacillate!
But if the various options are too close to call
Your decision doesn’t matter, you can’t lose at all!
Toss a coin and pick a course and pray it’s for the best
And leave your blessed Saviour to sort out all the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment