Saturday, 20 December 2014

Massacre

My heart goes out to parents whose children have been killed
When I see the gruesome pictures I am with horror filled
There seems to be no sense in it! One only can ask why?
For what cruel, twisted reason did these children have to die?
At a time of year when we recall our Saviour’s birth
It is a sad reflection that there is no peace on earth!
People who can do such deeds must be very thick
This will not promote their cause, just make us all feel sick!
Violence breeds violence and hatred only grows
And where that evil spiral ends, only heaven knows!
I don’t care what religion they purport to profess,
When they meet their maker they’ll all need to confess.
I worship God in my way and do all that I can
To support a toleration for every other man
To follow their religion in the way they have been taught,
It was through my Saviours death, such freedom has been bought.
I pray for those who’re grieving that their monstrous grief will ease
And the killers will repent their deed. Help them Master, please! 


No comments:

Post a Comment