Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Joy and Peace

I’m full of joy on Christmas Day
The Son of God has come to stay
He will never go away
He is, for me, the only way
And he will help us in the fray
Comes to our aid with no delay
Makes it safe for us to play
While we wear this mortal clay

I feel His peace within my soul
So I feel happy on the whole
He helps me strive for every goal
Though I may need Him to cajole
When sorrow comes and takes its toll
He will not leave me in a hole
He will take a leading role
He is the tops in every poll
 
Joy and peace comes to us all
Through the child laid in a stall
Who rules forever overall
He can break down any wall
And make us feel we’re ten feet tall
When we answer Jesus’ call
We can recover from each fall
Even when our sins appal


No comments:

Post a Comment