Helpline
I tried to phone a helpline
Cos I had a query!
I thought that it would be just fine
But ended up quite weary!
First I get a voice that says
That now they are quite busy.
There are also WiFi ways
(Enough to make me dizzy)!
Then they give me options
None of which apply
Then I await instructions,
They’ll answer by and by!
Then I get the ring tone,
At last I’m getting through!
A few short rings upon the phone
Which changes to NU!!!
So then I try the internet
(Which I have done before)
And still cannot even get
An answer any more!
All the options given
Don’t deal with my case
For all that I have striven
I have lost the race!
They have reached their objective!
I have had enough
For, from their own perspective,
They don’t give a stuff!
|
|
Thursday, 30 April 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment