Monday, 11 March 2019

The Road
The road I have to follow does not seem too hard
All in all it seems to me I've drawn a winning card.
I have got the blessing of not knowing what's ahead
So no apprehension about where I'm being led.
I know my Lord is with me to lift me when I fall
And when I should need Him I only have to call!
Christ was not so fortunate. He knew where he must go.
And the fate awaiting He also seemed to know.
Hence the preparation to enjoy His Father's love
And to gain the reassurance that cometh from above.
He undertook his journey on that fateful road.
Would you or I have been prepared to bear that heavy load?
Lord let me sing your praises for what you've done for me,
For it was your sacrifice, for sin, that set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment