Stuck
I am quite contented. I like the things I do.
And when I start a project I like to see it through.
Sometimes I don't want to change, some say I am stuck!
To do something differently would take a lot of pluck.
It's not that I am boring or lacking any drive
It's just I'll do the things I do as long as I'm alive!
I do like innovation. I am not a bore.
I don't detest the new things. I like the old ones more.
Oh dear! I must be getting old and set within my ways
But yet I only want to sing my great redeemer's praise.
He invented new things and so I ought to see
That whether they're adopted isn't up to me!
I thank you Lord for all the things that you have created
And it is true that some old ways have been overrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment