Sunday, 24 March 2019

Gifting

I have got a gifting and use it when I can.
Hopefully I use it to uplift my fellow man!
I find it pretty easy to express myself in rhyme
To write a little poem doesn't take a lot of time.
When inspiration grabs me it all seems to flow
And once I write a single line the next is on the go.
I have written with emotion, which causes me to cry.
I think they are my best ones, but that is by the by!
When I see in nature some beauty so divine
My heart just soars recording it in poetic line.
A tragedy will cause me to express in verse
My feelings of compassion or even, something worse!
I rhyme my meditations on subjects grave and deep
And if they're controversial I don't lose any sleep.
I write verses to remember those who've passed away
And others are for friends of mine on their special day.
All  show my affection for the person that I know
And if it causes laughter, they would want it so!
God gave me this gifting so I can tell a story.
If it is good, or popular, His must be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment