I am like a house you need to tidy all the time!
If you leave it too long there’s lots of dirt and grime.
Once a year spring-cleaning is never quite enough!
To keep the whole place spotless is really rather tough.
We must sort the items out that we have collected
There’s always much more clutter than you have expected!
I accept that doing housework is something I avoid
And wish that I could leave it to some domestic ‘droid!
Of course I have my partner to keep me to the task
But before I do it she really has to ask!
Coming back to me of course there’s such a lot of mess
All the things that I’ve done wrong I don’t have to guess
Luckily my Master gave his life for all my sin
Forgave me all my misdeeds and put them in the bin.
Luckily, He doesn’t rest but tries to keep me clean.
With all the things that I do wrong He must be very keen!
I hope I can be better and follow in His trail
And with a little help from him, in the end, I will not fail!
No comments:
Post a Comment