Tuesday, 13 December 2016

The Orange Tree

I had a picture in my head, which I don’t understand
It was of an orange tree standing proud and grand.
The fruit was lush and full and ripe as far as I could see
But, as I don’t like oranges, they clearly weren’t for me!
Then as I looked the fruit was gone with blossom in it’s place
Then the tree just disappeared! Vanished without trace!
This is quite unusual. I don’t often visualise.
All my thoughts, in general, are in a wordy guise.
My memory for sentences and words is not too bad
But I could be blindfolded for the pictures I have had! 
I do not know what triggered off this picture in my brain
And I can not interpret it despite my might and main.
I share it in the hope that it has meaning for another
If you know what it may mean, I pray you’ll tell me brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment