Monday, 5 December 2016

Communications
We all want instant access no matter where we are
Broadband fibre in the house and Bluetooth in the car.
We get apoplectic if our wifi won't connect
Or if the speed of download is not what we expect.
If our mobile signal is just a mere 3G,
And not the higher order that we expect to see,
Then we are disgusted, throw our toys out of the pram
And try to give our iPhones a grievous body slam!
Some will think me lucky and others merely odd
That I have instant contact with an ever loving God!
He is on my wavelength at any time of day
Giving me attention when I wish to pray.
If I care to listen, He gives messages to me.
Though sometimes I am stubborn and do not wish to see!
Thank you God for listening and Your constant care
I am just so fortunate that You are always there!

No comments:

Post a Comment