In a Fog
Travelling down the motorway in a dreadful fog
Waiting for constrictions which would make the traffic clog,
Made me think how much of life we don't understand.
We seem to be in such a fog no matter what we've planned!
Most things never happen the way we thought they would
But yet the way they turn out can lead to something good!
Ok, I know there's tragedy so very hard to face
But we do survive it with God's amazing grace.
We are in a fog, I know, and do not have God's plan
But we can always trust Him, at least I know I can!
In this time of Advent this at least we know
God Almighty sent His Son because he loved us so.
Waiting for constrictions which would make the traffic clog,
Made me think how much of life we don't understand.
We seem to be in such a fog no matter what we've planned!
Most things never happen the way we thought they would
But yet the way they turn out can lead to something good!
Ok, I know there's tragedy so very hard to face
But we do survive it with God's amazing grace.
We are in a fog, I know, and do not have God's plan
But we can always trust Him, at least I know I can!
In this time of Advent this at least we know
God Almighty sent His Son because he loved us so.
No comments:
Post a Comment