I’ve finally decided that we need something new.
Perhaps it’s foolish, but we think second hand won’t do!
Our old one isn’t finished but it really shows it’s age
So we think that it is time to turn another page.
Of course we are quite fussy and we must both agree
On the specification of the one we see.
There are many options and choices we could make
But at this stage we do not know the one that we should take!
We might be indecisive. We’re certainly not sure!
And for our dilemma there is no easy cure!
We don’t like modern styling and it’s clearance must be good
There are so many ifs and buts that I could get quite rude.
Then of course there are our friends who all give good advice
So even though decided, we’d probably think twice!
Then how should we pay for it? Outright, or contract hire?
If there are more options I think I might expire!
It’s really not important. It will not change my life
So I’ll agree to anything that will suit my wife.
The big things in our life are good for which we thank are God.
So why, when picking motor cars, must we be so odd!
At Christmas there was something new which God sent to the earth
And there were no arguments about our Saviour’s birth.
It was not a sinecure with which the pair were tasked
But His parents were just happy to do what they were asked.
I thank our God for Christmas when he sent His Son
To be the Saviour of the world for me, and everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment