Love at First Sight
I can still remember the first time that I met
A certain little lady, who I never can forget.
It was in a hospital with nurses all around
And a crying baby was the only sound.
Her hair was dark, her eyes were blue
And in an instant my heart knew.
She was a gift from God above to make my spirit soar
No man could ever want to have a gift worth any more
I cried so much with happiness for all the world to see
That tiny, perfect, little girl was really part of me!
It was such a privilege to be there at her birth
A daughter to convince me that my life has been of worth.
I’ve had this magic feeling not just once, but twice
And no other thrill I’ve had has been half as nice!
I’ve had two little daughters and they’ve filled my life
with joy
So much I could not envy any other boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment