Christ’s
Message
I’ve
no time for the religious with their certainties and rules
If
they think they know it all, they are really fools.
They
have no time to listen to opinions, which they fear
And
condemn any challenge to the things that they hold dear.
If
they listened to Christ’s message, perhaps they’d understand
That
he loves all people, from all creeds and every land.
The
God I know within my heart, has only ever craved
To
capture every human heart, until we’ve all been saved.
He
has no time for dogma or any sacred creed
He
just longs to help the poor and succour those in need.
I
am proud that I’m a Christian and attend St Mary’s here
But
in case you wondered I’ll just make one thing clear.
I
see all men as brothers be they Muslim, Mick or Prod
Hindu,
Jew or Buddhist and if you think that’s odd
Then
I’m truly sorry for I think that is Christ’s way
And I know He loves all people, be they straight
or gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment