Would You Credit It? I went shopping yesterday with my credit card And you know in lockdown it’s really, really hard! I have it in my pocket along with my face mask, Which I have to wear for the shopping task. I also have my iPhone and sanitising gel For this expedition I’ve prepared so well. I use the credit card to pay and keep it in my hand. I need to sanitise it as you’ll understand. I take my shopping to the car and sanitise the lot The card goes in my pocket before I lose the plot. Collected other shopping from a different stop Sanitised my hands again before I left the shop. Home again, I wiped the goods and put them all away And then I discovered the card had gone astray. I searched around the shopping and then I checked the car. If credit cards are missing you don’t know where you are! I went back to the shops in hope, not in expectation. But I couldn’t find it in either shop location! Driving home I’m thinking how to cancel it I suspected I would have to use a bit of wit. I would have to look up the number I should call. And I have to tell you, l could do without it all! Then I had a sudden thought I’d sat down in my chair And to my profound relief I found it sitting there!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment