Wednesday, 5 August 2020

Boring

I am classed as boring and maybe it is true
Because I like to do the things that I like to do!
I do not need variety. I’m happy as I am.
And I think I have been since I left my pram.
I don’t look for excitement when I’m in my chair
I am just contented to be sitting there.
I like the games I’m used to. I do not get bored
So any new suggestions might just be ignored!
I can be quite happy playing solitaire 
I can be so quiet you wouldn’t know I’m there!
I like watching cricket for hours and hours on end
And my computer tablet is a constant friend!
I save all my energy for playing lots of sport
Going round a golf course or on a tennis court! 
Trying something different sounds a little crazy.
Okay, I admit it I could be counted lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment