Monday, 26 February 2018

24/7

I search for inspiration while waiting for the plumber
Feeling rather helpless or maybe even dumber!
Just a little lesson that I'm not in control!
I am not a plumber for that is not my role.
Then I call the number quoted on the site
And I can't get through not that late at night!
Trying in the morning I had the same success
For 24/7 service I see that as a mess!
Then I tried the number I had stored on my phone
So when that got through I had a little moan!
Just like for many other things help is what I need
So in my worried mind there starts to grow a seed.
When I need help from my God the number's never wrong?
He is always with me as I walk along.
It may not be my plumbing that needs God's greatest work 
But I know from my saving He'll never, ever shirk!

No comments:

Post a Comment