Rain Stopped Play
After all these weeks of sun with cricket not allowed
We should have a test match without a single cloud!
Of course we saw the start delayed by persistent rain
Then at last we finally saw some cricket once again.
Now we can all settle down and watch it ball by ball.
Oh no the rain has come again to frustrate us all.
We only had two overs and a single wicket
When the rain came back again to interrupt the cricket!
A short time later it is back we settle back to see
I’ve missed test match cricket it means so much to me!
Rain stopped play, the covers out. Now there is no play!
We sit around and watch the rain until it goes away!
It is so disappointing and I am quite frustrated.
Rain stopped play is something that I have always hated!
No comments:
Post a Comment