CR2032
The key fobs on my motorcar decided not to work
But to change the battery was a job I would not shirk.
There was no way to open it as far as I could see!
No worries! YouTube has the answer just for you and me.
I got the blasted thing apart and knew just what to do
Go and get a battery marked CR2032.
I only needed two of them but they were sold in fours!
I took them home and fitted them in front of “her indoors”.
Then I put them in the drawer were batteries reside
And that is when old cleverboots lost his sense of pride.
I had a pack of ten of them that I had bought before!
That’s when my loss of memory is regretted more!
Then I had a random thought. What of the other car?
Replace the fob batteries for it and I would be a star!
I revealed the batteries and checked if they were right
They had the the correct number much to my delight!
Now all my various car fobs are working as they should
And I am feeling better. The boy done very good!
Now if any out there need a car fob battery
If you’re very nice to me I’ll give you one for free!
No comments:
Post a Comment