Show me your light, Oh Lord
I cannot find my way.
Show me your light, Oh Lord
Tell me what to say.
I am confused and troubled
Anger haunts my soul.
I am lost, dejected
but you can make me whole.
My life has lost its meaning,
my heavy heart despairs.
I now require spring cleaning
and bodywork repairs.
Where is your light, Oh Lord
I cannot find my way.
Where is your light, Oh Lord
Tell me what to say.
When I look round your people,
their faces all aglow.
Under tower or steeple,
singing there below.
A warmth enfolds my being,
my bitter thoughts recede.
My heart is filled with gladness.
You are my Lord indeed.
I now have felt your love, Lord.
I now can find your way.
Walking in your light, Lord,
You'll tell me what to say.
I want to know you more, Lord.
Forgive me for my fears.
I want to walk with you, Lord,
through all the passing years.
I know that if I' m weary
and stray along the road,
My Father will forgive me
and share my heavy load.
Keep me in your love, Oh Lord.
Always in your way.
Shining in your light, Oh Lord
each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment