Impatience
I am quite impatient. I do not like to wait.
If I can just zip along I am feeling great!
On a golf course I’m held up with regularity
Even though I like to play with some alacrity.
It puts me quite on edge so my next shot is missed
And the more it happens, the more I’m getting pissed.
I know it doesn’t matter we do not need to hurry
But the ruddy waiting makes me start to worry.
Will I miss my next shot like the one before?
And when then I miss I’m enraged right to my core!
A little bit of patience and the art of slowing down
Would save me so much aggro that I would lose my frown!
Who do I think I’m kidding? I don’t improve with age!
I admit the slightest thing can instigate a rage!
I wish they’d get a move on not slow me down like this
Moving on with no delays is my idea of bliss!
ReplyForward
|
No comments:
Post a Comment